In this course, it provides the exploration of the profound positive impact of digitalisation on the way manufacturing competes, improves efficiency, and boosting the speed of time-to-market for products and services.
Participants will learn the holistic view of digital transformation process and the concrete steps to be taken – a step-by-step approach that gives the essential understanding for a successful adoption of Industry 4.0 concept towards business transformation.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Participants are able to:
- Understand the digital transformation process in the practical way
- Understand the benefits of digitalisation for manufacturing productivity and efficiency
- Embrace the combined benefits of IT and OT for smart manufacturing practices
- Understand the importance of vertical and horizontal integration for an immersive business process flow
- Differentiate the various stages of digitalisation process
- Identify essential manual manufacturing processes to be digitalised
- Understand how real-time production data is used at higher organisational levels when making decisions
- Understand how to retrofit sensors for predictive maintenance and condition monitoring