This 40-hour module is part of the Specialist Diploma in Advanced Digital Manufacturing. In this module, participants will be introduced to the global Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) initiative and disruptive innovations in the advanced manufacturing sector. Industrial used cases and practical examples from local companies will be shared to illustrate how the adoption of disruptive innovations can help to augment production output.
This practical oriented module will be co-delivered by industry guest speakers from Siemens and TranZplus Academy.
Course Duration: 40 hours
Participants are able to:
- Understand the underlying concepts of Industry 4.0
- Understand and apply the SIRI framework, Assessment Matrix and Prioritisation Matrix through practical used cases in Singapore
- Understand the fundamentals of additive manufacturing and its applications
- Understand robotic automation in production environments through practical-oriented training
- Understand the applications of AI and IoT monitoring through vertical farming
- Understand the use of industry strategy on fisheries management
- Identify the respective ecosystem partners of CDTI for practical implementations